The University of Melbourne has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that material contained on this web site was correct at the time the relevant page was created, modified and published.
- the University gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or the completeness of the material;
- no reliance should be made by any user on the material, but instead the user should check for confirmation with the originating or authorising faculty, department or other body;
- and the University reserves the right at any time to make changes as it deems appropriate.
If you believe copyrighted work is available on the University of Melbourne network in such a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or a breach of an agreed licence or contract, please notify us:
- Your notification must include sufficient information to enable us to identify the copyrighted work that is the subject of the claimed infringement or, if multiple copyrighted works are involved, a representative list of such works and;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate and access such material and;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- An indication of whether you are the owner of the content, or if you are acting on their behalf. Details of all parties must be supplied including the relationship between them.
- Indicate what law (including country) is being transgressed.
The University provides external links as a service to users of its web site. In providing an external link the University does not accept responsibility for or endorse the content or condition of any linked site.
Copyright in any programs, content or other material made available by the University of Melbourne on distribution sites such as iTunes U, is owned by or licensed to the University of Melbourne. The terms set out on this webpage will apply to such programs, content or other material as if it were content or material available on this website. See our Copyright Terms for information about the terms on which you can use this material.