The Australia India Institute in Melbourne and the Australia India Institute @ Delhi are accepting expressions of interest from interns in disciplines related to Business, Marketing, Management, International Relations, Sports Management or IT. Positions are located either in Melbourne or India for a minimum (or part-time equivalent) of 6 working weeks.
The program caters to students, both Australian and international, who are studying or have recently graduated from a Victorian tertiary education provider. Candidates will be responsible for arranging their own travel, insurance, visa and accommodation costs for internships based in India.
The Victoria India Internship Program aims to engage students studying at Victorian education providers with meaningful professional and personal engagement with India.
The program is supported by the Victorian Government through the Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources.
- Chirag Shah's internship experience at Tourism Australia in Mumbai
- Saranyah Shanmugam's internship at Tech Mahindra in Melbourne
- Steven Connolly's internship in the office of Baijayant Panda MP in Delhi
- John Richardson's internship at the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry in Delhi
- Shubham Jayswal's internship at Cipla Inc in Mumbai
- Alana Minchenko's internship at the National Australia Bank in Mumbai
- Saakshi Chandra's internship at Tech Mahindra in Melbourne
- Rajveer Kaur interns at Tourism Australia's Mumbai office
Please send any queries or expressions of interest with a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com